One-Stop Solution for China Food Compliance Management: COMBOX
Are you dealing with inefficient compliance reviews of food ingredients? Not sure whether the existing labels meet China’s food regulations? Are you confused about the food ingredients prohibited or restricted in China?
Food ingredient or label non-compliance has always been the major reason for food rejection by Chinese customs according to our daily monitoring. It is time-consuming and always takes a lot of effort for enterprises to search for a relevant legal basis to confirm the compliance of their products.
In order to solve the difficulties of food companies in food ingredient compliance and labeling and improve their compliance efficiency and accuracy, REACH24H Consulting Group has newly launched a China food compliance system-COMBOX.
If you are interested in this tool, you can register here to start your 3-day free trial!
What is COMBOX?
COMBOX (https://foodcombox.com) is an intelligent China food compliance management tool developed by REACH24H Consulting Group. This system leverages data intelligence to help you make compliance audit and label production faster, easier, and more enjoyable.
COMBOX has collected the food ingredients based on more than 10 years of audit data from our technical team. Which includes:
- Exclusive collection of 5,000+ standard search terms and 20,000 alias search terms of ordinary food ingredients.
- Access up-to-date use conditions of
- China Approved New Food Ingredients
- New Nutritional fortification substances approved in China
- New food additives approved in China
- Nutritional fortification substances that are allowed to be used in China are listed in GB 14880-2012
- Food additives that are allowed to be used in China are listed in GB2760-2014
- Catalogue of Substances Traditionally Considered as Both Food and Chinese Medicine
- Bacterial Cultures Permitted in Foods
- Non-edible substances and easily abused food additives that may be illegally added to food
How Can COMBOX Help?
Key Function 1: Ingredient Check
Enter an ingredient to fast retrieve the permitted usage of the ingredient in China and obtain key data regarding use basis, use limit, etc.
Step 1：Fill in “ingredient name”
Step 2：Click“Details” to get its use conditions
Key Function 2: Formula Review
Input product formula information and select the product type and the place of origin to get a pre-feasibility assessment of the formula
Step 1：Fill in “product name”， select“product category” and “place of origin”
Step 2：Input the ingredient information or import the receipt in one go
Step 3：Click“compliance audit” to make compliance audit； Click“generate report” to download the report； For complex ingredients, you can contact us for a “manual audit”
Key Function 3: Label Design
Provide mandatory labeling items in accordance with China food regulations to generate and download a Chinese label sample
Step 1：Fill in “product name”, select “product category “and “place of origin”； Or you can select products directly from the “drafts “to make labels.
Step 2：Fill in the label content and the nutrition information; click “Save and Preview” to instantly generate the “Chinese label” sample.
Food Compliance Services
Regulatory Information Platform-ChemLinked
• Regulatory News and Alerts
• Expert Analysis and Interpretations
• English Translations
• Database and Tools
• Webinars and Training
Product Compliance Review
• GACC Imported Food Manufacturer Registration Service
• Ingredient Compliance Review
• Chinese Label Review and Design
• Food Registration for Special Purpose(Infant Formula, Health Food, FSMP)
• Food Contact Material Compliance
Regulatory Advisory & Solution
• Preliminary Analysis of the Feasibility of Importation
• Requirements of the Food Import Regulations and Procedure of Regulatory Compliance
• Introduction of Customs Clearance and Inspection Procedure
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: +86 571 87103822