QSAR and read-across supports on the assessment of the equivalence of technical material of substances under pesticide regulation
• Rule-based and statistical-based QSAR models
• QSAR Prediction Report Format (QPRF)
• QSAR Model Report Format (QMRF)
• For pesticide regulations in EU, Brazil, Argentina Mexico, Russia
• Physico-chemical properties: LogKow, pKa, BCF, etc.
• Mammaltoxicology: acute toxicity, CMR, endocrine disruption, skin sensitization, etc.
• Ecotoxicology: aquatic toxicity, toxic to bees, etc.
• Environmental behavior: persistence, hydrolysis rate, Koc, etc.
• Metabolites anddegradation or metabolic pathways of molecules
Genotoxicity and endocrine disruption assessment
• Molecular docking
• Postulate MoA(s) based on adverse outcome pathway (AOP) framework
• Weight of Evidence (WoE)
QSAR model building
• Data cleaning
• Molecular descriptors
• Models selection: linear models & machine learning
• Application domain
Why Choose Us?
REACH24H QSAR Team has extensive experience conducting QSAR and read-across for pesticides and their impurities under pesticide regulation.
• Experienced Expert Team Support
• Strict Quality Control System
• Close Collaboration with Plenty of Experts and Predominant Laboratories
• Good Communication with Competent Authorities
• Fast Response to Clients Inquiries and Controlling Cost
• Obeying the Code of Ethics, Respecting the Confidentiality and Privacy of our Clients
• Excellent Project Management
• EU PPP 60+
• EU BPR 30+
• China Pesticide 10+
• US EPA 100+
• China Disinfectant 50+
• China Fertilizer 50+
• Risk Assessment Report 200+
• QSAR 100+
• Analysis Report 150+
• GLP test Supervision 120+
• Seminars & Workshops 250+
• Professional staff with solid backgrounds in 5 offices worldwide 210+