U.S. EPA Pesticide
US EPA Pesticides Legislation and Implementation Agency
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is mainly responsible for pesticide registration and pesticide related company supervision. In addition, EPA also sets Maximum Residue Limits for pesticide used in food and animal feed. To meet compliance requirements, pesticide companies should get both manufacture-use and end-use product registered and comply with the requirements of pesticide maximum residue limits.
US EPA Pesticides Regulations (part regulations listed only)
• FIFRA, Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act
• FFDCA, Federal Food Drugs and Cosmetic Act
• FQPA, Food Quality Protection Act
• PRIA, Pesticide Registration Improvement Act
US EPA Pesticides Regulatory Compliance Requirements
• Registration of company and establishment.
• Submission of initial and annual production report.
• Federal pesticide product registration based on FIFRA and other related regulations.
• State pesticide product registration based on FIFRA and other related regulations.
• New product registration
• Me-too product registration
• Inert ingredient approval
• Devices regulatory compliance
• Treated articles regulatory compliance
• Regulatory compliance analysis report
• Company and establishment registration
• Annual production report submission
• State registration
• Experienced Expert Team Support
• Strict Quality Control System
• Close Collaboration with Plenty of Experts and Predominant Laboratories
• Good Communication with US Competent Authorities
• Fast Response to Clients Inquiries and Controlling Cost
• Obeying the Code of Ethics, Respecting the Confidentiality and Privacy of our Clients
• Excellent Project Management
Our Unremitting Effort in Regulatory Compliance with US EPA Pesticides
Experts with solid toxicological and eco-toxicological background in both research and regulatory affairs form the current ‘US EPA’ unit in our technical department. Difficulties in authoring risk assessment, the identification of substance and strategy for data collection, REACH24H has immense knowledge basis along with experiences as backup.
During the past years, we have built strong relationships with governments, official institutions and world industry leading companies, like EPA, HCPA, CropLife (Our Partners).
Since 2015, we established long-term cooperation with numbers of industry leaders and associations as their only US EPA compliant service provider,
In the past several years, we have brought our latest research and case study to the world by holding seminars and webinars in a regular basis. We have our workshops held in Europe, Asia and North America, cooperating with leading regulatory services providers, law enforcement authorities and industry associations. We hold Chemical Regulation Annual Conference (CRAC) every year since 2009. In addition, our experts have always been invited by official institutions and chemical-related companies to conferences all over the world introducing chemical regulations and their updates.