Pursuant to the “Decision of the State Council on Cancellation and Transfer of 50 Items of Administrative Permits and Other Affairs”, Decree 27 of 2013, approval of disinfectants and disinfection devices not produced by the use of new materials, new technologies and new principles of sterilization was canceled by the National Health and Family Planning Commission (the former Ministry of Health). Under this newly deregulated market, when these disinfectants and disinfection devices are traded on the Chinese market they are now required to implement the hygiene and safety assessment on the basis of the national hygiene standards and technical specifications. Local governments are required to conduct supervision and inspection of the enterprises and their products by law.
Regulatory Compliant Work for China Hygienic Disinfectants
• Administrative license for disinfectants produced by the use of new materials, new technologies and new principles of sterilization (referred to as new disinfection products).
• Hygiene and safety assessment of the existing disinfectants.
Products Needing Notification
• Imported disinfectants
• Domestic disinfectants
• New disinfection products
• Product compliance analysis
• Existing disinfectant registration and file record
• Laboratory screening and test supervision
• Product labelling and Instruction compliance
• New disinfectant approval
• Training of Chinese disinfection laws and regulations
• Official counselling and expert advice
• Experienced Expert Team Support
• Strict Quality Control System
• Close Collaboration with Plenty of Experts and Predominant Laboratories
• Good Communication with China Authorities
• Fast Response to Clients Inquiries and Controlling Cost
• Obeying the Code of Ethics, Respecting the Confidentiality and Privacy of our Clients
• Excellent Project Management
Our Unremitting Effort in Regulatory Compliance with China Disinfectants
Experts with solid toxicological and eco-toxicological background in both research and regulatory affairs form the current ‘China Hygienic Disinfectants’ unit in our technical department. Difficulties in authoring Chinese risk assessment, the identification of substance and strategy for data collection, REACH24H has immense knowledge basis along with experiences as backup.
For developing our China Hygienic Disinfectants regulation compliance service, we always keep on innovation. We developed Chemlinked, a rare platform providing access to the latest regulatory developments in Disinfectants Management in China.
In the past several years, we have brought our latest research and case study to the world by holding seminars and webinars in a regular basis. Cooperating with leading regulatory services providers, law enforcement authorities and industry associations, we have our workshops held in Europe, Asia and North America, diffusing chemical regulations of China. Meanwhile, our experts are always being invited by official institutions and chemical-related companies to conferences all over the world to introduce Chinese chemical regulations and their updates.
We grow with companies for advancing regulatory consciousness. Till the end of 2013, we have our workshops held in more than 20 cities. In the year of 2014, several events have already been carried forward, and many others are afoot.