Global Food Compliance Service
With the driving force of globalization, exporting products overseas has become an important strategy for food enterprises to seek new growth opportunities. However, different language environments and unfamiliar foreign markets pose unexpected difficulties and risks to companies operating abroad. REACH24H provides various market entry services to help stakeholders better understand exporting requirements, establish business and secure a competitive place to facilitate trade development.
- Southeast Asian region: Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia
- Other regions: Japan, South Korea, United States, European Union, Australia, New Zealand
Food Ingredient Review
We comprehensively review the food formulas, including qualitative and quantitative assessments of food ingredients, additives, and nutritional fortifiers. Based on the regulatory requirements of the target countries, we determine the components’ eligibility and compliance and usage levels. We provide an assessment conclusion and recommendations on the rationality of the final product formulation and issue an audit report.
We review our clients’ product labels based on the labelling regulations of the target countries. Alternatively, we provide guidance to clients in preparing compliant product labels to minimize the risk of non-compliance with labelling and advertising regulations.
We assist clients in completing local food product registrations. Our services include, but are not limited to, guiding clients in preparing necessary application materials, permits, and business licenses. We help clients collect and review the required documents for registration, assist with the essential laboratory testing, and provide timely feedback on the registration progress.
We provide customised consulting services for clients with regulatory inquiries and consultation needs regarding the target market. Additionally, we offer practical regulatory training, compliance entry reports, and regulatory monitoring and alert services based on client requirements.
Why Choose REACH24H
- Industry-Lead Expertise: A strong technical team provides professional and efficient compliance support in China, the United States, the European Union, Japan, South Korea, and ASEAN countries；
- Rich Global Resources: Multinational teams located in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Korea, Japan, and Singapore, with subsidiary companies established in these countries. Firm connections with local competent authorities, industrial associations and partners
- One-Stop Service: Providing a one-stop service throughout the supply chain to ensure comprehensive compliance from the upstream to the end users.