Regular Registration | China New Chemical Substance Registration (China REACH)
New chemical substances manufactured or imported in quantities at/above 10t/y.
- Manufacturers/direct importers of new chemical substances in China
- Overseas companies planning to import new chemical substances to China (designate a representative agent when applying for the registration)
- Regular registration application form
- Appendixes to the application form:
- Legal person certificate or business license, representation contract or agreement, authorization letter
- Testing report or data
- Environmental risk assessment report
- Socio-economic benefit analysis report (for highly hazardous new chemicals)
- Materials stating the necessity of information protection (where one wishes to apply for protection of identification information of chemicals)
- Letter of commitment to implementing and passing on environmental risk control measures and environmental management requirements
- Qualification of testing institutes
- Other information already obtained by the applicant on the environmental and health hazard properties and environmental risks of the substance
Process of Regular Registration
The registration period of record registration is 14~24 months.
- Information Transmission
- Data Retention
- First Activity Report
- Annual Report
- New Hazard Information and Environmental Risk Tracking
- Accept Environmental Supervision and Spot Check
Updated FAQs for China New Chemical Substance Registration
- Representative Agent Service
- IECSC Comprehensive Search
- New Chemical Substance Simplified Registration
- Overall Registration Scheme
- Data Assessment/Data Gap Analysis/Exemption Analysis/PBT Properties Identification
- Non-testing Assessment Report (QSAR, Read-across)
- Test Monitoring
- Communication with Competent Authorities/Experts
- Translation for Registration Documents
- Post-registration Obligations
- Customized Training
Why Choose REACH24H
- Rich accumulation: Accumulated rich experience in dealing with global chemical regulatory compliance and technical consulting.
- Rich experience: Above 10-year practical experience in the field of China’s new chemical management regulation.
- Outstanding performance: As of December 2021, REACH24H has successfully submitted more than 3,000 applications under MEP Order No. 7, including dozens of high-tonnage difficult substances, and the pass rate is 100%.
- Strong technical strength: We have a team of above 30 senior technical personnel with academic and professional backgrounds in toxicology, analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, pharmacology, environment, etc.