EU BPR came into force on Sept. 1st, 2013. It aims to harmonize the European Market for biocidal products and their active substance and at the same time to provide a high level of protection for humans, animals and the environment.
BPR regulates strictly its authorization deadline, and EU commission, ECHA, and all members of EU are in preparation for BPR’s enforcement. Industries are working hard on studying BPR and preparing for compliance, because only products complying with BPR can have access to EU market.
• Technical equivalence (TE) application
• Product compliance analysis
• Active substance approval application
• Article 95 supplier list application
• Biocidal product authorisation
• Treated article compliance
• Data gap analysis
• Test supervision
• Letter of access (LoA) purchase and negotiation
• Risk assessment
• EU BPR waiver statement
• Strategic consulting and training
• Endocrine Disruptor Assessment
• Experienced Expert Team Support
• Strict Quality Control System
• Close Collaboration with Plenty of Experts and Predominant Laboratories
• Good Communication with Europe Competent Authorities (UK, Italy, Netherlands, etc.)
• Fast Response to Clients Inquiries and Controlling Cost
• Obeying the Code of Ethics, Respecting the Confidentiality and Privacy of our Clients
• Excellent Project Management
Our Unremitting Effort in Regulatory Compliance with EU BPR
Experts with solid toxicological and eco-toxicological background in both research and regulatory affairs form the current ‘EU BPR’ unit in our technical department. Difficulties in authoring risk assessment, the identification of substance and strategy for data collection, REACH24H has immense knowledge basis along with experiences as backup.
During the past years, we have built strong relationships with governments, official institutions, associations and world industry leading companies, like ECHA, Ctgb, HSE, MOH/ISS, Euro Chlor, IIAHC, SINOPEC (Our Partners).
In the past several years, we have brought our latest research and case study to the world by holding seminars and webinars in a regular basis. We have our workshops held in Europe, Asia and North America, cooperating with leading regulatory services providers, law enforcement authorities and industry associations. We hold Chemical Regulation Annual Conference (CRAC) every year since 2009. In addition, our experts have always been invited by official institutions and chemical-related companies to conferences all over the world introducing chemical regulations and their updates.
We grow with companies for advancing regulatory consciousness. Till the end of 2013, we have our workshops held in more than 20 cities. In the year of 2014, several events have already been carried forward, and many others are afoot.